Experience a Life-changing, Transformational Journey into Your Core Self
Through the use of our NLP Coaching tools, advanced Master Coach skills, and our Inner Dynamics (parts psychology) models, students in our Mental Health Coach Training learn the most advanced coaching models that guide them through the emotional transformation they need for optimal mental health in themselves and their clients.
Our Mental Health Coach Track Includes:
- 3 Comprehensive Coach Trainings (NLP Life Coach, Master Coach, Mental Health Coach)
- 5 Certifications & Digital Badges
- 100% Online Learning Platform
- 40+ Live Zoom Training Sessions Available Each Week
- 10 ICF Coach Mentor Hours
- Unlimited Peer Coaching Hours
- Unlimited Marketing Consulting
- ICF Credentialing Help
- Lifetime Access to your Training Material & Live Sessions
- Ongoing Trainer Support & Feedback
- Complete the Entire Track in as little as 9 Months
Our Mental Health Coach Track is Accredited by:
Join the Best Accredited Mental Health Coach Training
“If you seek ICF mental health coach certification, robust curriculum, and a research- and science-based approach to coaching, iNLP’s Mental Health Coach Certification Training is the best solution and our top pick overall. This is one of the most comprehensive coach training programs on the market […]”. – Life Coach Magazine
Learn About Our Training Model
Our Mental Health Coach Training focuses on our Inner Dynamic model.
Inner Dynamics training can only be described as depth coaching. In this class, there is no hiding from yourself. Fortunately, we have a way to explore and transform the deepest parts of ourselves without getting stuck or overwhelmed. By inner dynamics, we mean: how you relate to the various parts of your personality.
The concept that we all have different aspects, or parts, of ourselves has been a commonly accepted fact for thousands of years.
The book Subpersonalities features a fascinating history of inner dynamics dating back to ancient Rome. Since then, philosophers and psychologists have been handily referring to different parts of our overall identity, most notably Sigmund Freud. His concept of the Id, Ego, and Superego is one among many examples of inner dynamics.
Jung’s archetypes and John Bradshaw’s inner child are other well-known examples of parts or inner dynamics models.
How our inner parts relate to each other is a major factor in how we think, feel, and behave. For example, what if one part of you wants one thing and another part of you wants something different?
One the one hand, I need to stick to my diet. On the other hand, I’d love to devour that chocolate cake!
Part of me wants to just cut loose and quit my job, but I guess I have more common sense than that.
I do pretty well on my to-do list in the morning, but in the afternoon it’s like some part of me comes up and says, “Screw it!” and then the whole day falls apart.
Parts conflicting with other parts, or inner conflict, is a common phenomenon. But who knows how to heal the divide relatively quickly and painlessly?
Understanding our Inner Parts
We’ve all learned to use this concept to describe our life experiences, but what about achieving greater influence over our inner parts? There is shockingly little education available about how to do that.
Even more surprising, once you learn to lead your inner parts instead of being at their mercy, your entire sense of self can change for the better.
By consciously working with parts, you will be able to help your clients:
- Calm down. Out-of-control parts are perhaps the biggest psychological stressors. And stress is no small health concern. Do you have an inner critic? This is just a part of you that you can influence using the Inner Dynamics model.
- Find their true self. We can live our entire life not knowing who we are. It’s such a vague, nebulous question: Who are you? The parts model both clarifies and enhances your sense of self. Many experience their true self for the first time in this kind of training.
- End self-sabotage. You might think of self-sabotage as one part of you wanting to do something that inhibits you or other parts of you. When a part of you wants something harmful, you can mediate that desire by communicating with the part. It works!
- Always know how to grow. The parts model provides and simple and constructive framework for self-improvement. When you are aware of your personality parts and how to work with them, the growth opportunities are limitless.
Throughout our mental health coach training you will take a deep journey through your own parts and into your core self. Most students who complete this training report that it is the most meaningful life coaching experience they’ve ever had and use the tools on a regular basis.
all requirements for the ACC, PCC, and BCC coaching credentials
|Includes These Courses:|
(Click on each to learn more)
• Mental Health Coach
• Master Coach
• Certified Life Coach
• NLP Master
|83 Live Training Sessions|
in our Zoom Rooms
|Unlimited Coaching Hours|
towards your ICF credentials
|165 ICF Training Hours|
|Or, Installment Plan Price:|
$692/month x 12 months
(Total payments=$8295. Does NOT include Hypnosis Training)
Mental Health Coach Certification Training Track
Our Mental Health Coach Training is part of our Mental Health Coach Certification Track.
The following trainings make up our Mental Health Coach Certification Track:
You’ll earn these five certifications as well as having met the training and mentoring requirements for the ICF ACC and PCC credentials.
As soon as you enroll in this track you’ll begin your NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training. Once finished you can start your Master Coach Training, and join a Mental Health Coach Training cohort.
Below is an overview of just the Mental Health Training cohort:
- 10-week structured program
- Class size limited to 10 students
- Weekly, 120-minute live classes (Zoom)
- Minimal independent study
- Homework activities with partners
- Focus on both personal growth and coaching
- Includes 40 ICF CCE’s
Mental Health Coach Training Cohort Prerequisites
• You must be enrolled in our Mental Health Coach Certification Track and have completed the NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training to be included in a Mental Health Coach Training cohort.
• If you are already enrolled in our Master Coach Training, you may enroll in our Mental Health Coach Training for $2500.
• For PCC & IPEC Credentialed Coaches (non-students), you can enroll in our Condensed Mental Health Coach Track for $3200. Please inquire.
Questions? Give us a call or schedule a meeting to chat.
iNLP Center has been qualified by the Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc. (CCE) as a Registered Credential Training Provider, RCTP No.RCTP1007-BCC, to provide training courses qualified for credit for eligibility for the Board Certified Coach credential. Courses that qualify for CCE credit are clearly identified. iNLP Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the training courses.