Earn Unlimited ICF Reciprocal Coaching as You Coach Each Other, Grow Together, and Gain the Coaching Experience and Confidence You Need to Succeed.
Coaching truly comes alive when you can put what you learned in your coaching training into practice smoothly and intuitively with confidence. Building up coaching experience is an essential component for your path to becoming an effective coach. There is no substitute. Just as musicians and athletes rehearse, practice, and perform to hone their craft, coaches can benefit from practicing and as often as possible, grow coaching skills, and build confidence.
Our Coaching Buddies Program is a platform where you can build coaching experience hours in a safe and supportive community of fellow coaches.
Here are some of the many ways our ICF reciprocal coaching program can benefit you and your practice:
- Practice coaching in a supportive environment
- Get coached
- Build your ICF reciprocal coaching experience hours (the exchanged hours can be logged towards ‘paid hours’ for ICF application)
- Learn new coaching skills from each other
- Expand your professional network
- Build coaching confidence
- Grow as a coach and as an individual!
How Our Coaching Buddies Program works
3 Easy Steps to Earn ICF Reciprocal Coaching Hours :
Subscribe, Get Matched, and Exchange Coaching
- Decide which enrollment level you’d like.
• After enrolling you will have access to our Coaching Buddies reciprocal coaching program where you can complete your buddy form to be matched. You can begin at any round.
- You can choose to be matched with up to 3 coaching buddies per round (That is up to 12 buddies a year!).
• Each round lasts for 3 months, and you and your buddies can decide when and how often to meet.
• The matching is done based on your time zone, availability, and experience.
• The number of practice hours you request per week equals the number of buddies you get. For example, if you request 1 hour of coaching buddy practice time a week, you will be matched with 1 buddy. If you request 3 hours of practice per week, you’ll get 3 buddies.
- Start exchange coaching. Build your hours, grow coaching skills, and boost your confidence!
• You and your partner can exchange coaching sessions with each other as a coach and/or a coachee as many times as you both wish within the round.
• Regardless of the subscription level, you submit your matching preference for each round to be enrolled in the round.
When you put in the time and effort to further polish your coaching, you are ultimately serving your clients as well as yourself and your business.
Ready to get started earning your ICF reciprocal coaching hours?
We have Four Rounds per year:
1. February – April • 2. May – July • 3. August – October • 4. November – January
What is reciprocal coaching?
How do I get coaching hours for ICF?
How many coaching practice hours do I need for an ICF credential?
Can I earn coach practice hours during my life coach training?
How can I get free reciprocal coaching?
What if I don’t like my matches?
Can anyone participate in the Coaching Buddies program?
Please be aware that before you participate, you must agree to our rules of conduct:
We are all here to actively learn and grow together as coaches and practitioners. By enrolling in the program, you agree to the following to create a successful experience for each other.
- You confirm that you will work within the limits of your current training. This means that you will only practice your Coaching Exercise assignments with your buddy/s if you have not completed your Life Coach Training.
- You understand what coaching is and isn’t (as opposed to therapy, counseling, mentoring, etc.) The ICF defines “coaching” as “partnering with Clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
- You agree to communicate with each other in a timely manner when you are unable to make a scheduled session or when you are no longer available to participate in the program (you should also report the change to the program coordinator).
- You give permission for your buddy/s to include your details in their client coaching hours log.
- You understand that this is a place of learning and agree to treat each other kindly and respectfully.
- You have read and agree to the Code of Ethics set forth by the International NLP Association (https://internationalnlpassociation.org/code-of-ethics/) and International Coaching Federation (https://coachfederation.org/icf-ethics).
- If you have complaints or concerns about your coaching buddy, you will contact iNLP Center for resolution.
- If we receive complaints from your coaching buddies, you may lose your access to the Coaching Buddies program and no refund will be given.
- You understand that you may lose full or partial access to the Coaching Buddies Program if you breach any of the terms listed above and will not be entitled to a refund.