This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for your access to and use of the iNLP Center (https://inlpcenter.org) and (https://school.inlpcenter.org) program materials (the Materials) located at https://school.inlpcenter.org and https://inlpcenter.org. If you wish to access and use the Materials, you must indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. By enrolling at iNLP Center, you are entering into a contract with iNLP Center for access to the Materials, and you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you will not be permitted access to the Materials.
1. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time. If we do so, we will post such changes on this Website and/or send them to you via e-mail. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting to this Website.
2. In order to have access to the Materials, you must first register as a Registered User and provide an acceptable form of payment for your training. Unauthorized access to the Materials is strictly prohibited.
4. We will charge you a fee for the right to access the Materials. This can be a monthly installments or a one-time fee depending on the payment option you choose. You will be required to pay this by credit card or Paypal when you order. If you choose to pay by monthly installments, you are obligated to make the number of payments stated for the training program you have chosen. Those making monthly installments will receive their applicable certificates upon the full completion of the installment plan. There are no additional fees beyond the initially stated fees that will be charged to your credit card.
5. Customer refunds are granted for the first seven days of enrollment as long as customer has not completed more than two modules of the training course purchased. Refund requests must be made by emailing [email protected] Depending on form of payments, a refund may take up to ten days to appear on customer’s credit card statement. Upon refund, the customer is removed from their course and their account is closed.
6. Upon receipt of your payment, we grant you unlimited, non-exclusive license to access print and use the Materials subject to the terms of this Agreement. You may download and print a single copy of the printed materials all for your own personal use only. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Materials or their contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the Materials or their contents; or any downloading or copying of content or information (except as expressly described above). This website or any portion of the contents of this website, including without limitation the Materials, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, displayed, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
7. In order to download use the Materials, you may be required to download and/or install certain plug-ins or other software applications. We do not endorse any of these plug-ins or other software applications, we make no representation regarding the quality thereof and we expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any plug-ins or other software applications, whether or not linked or accessed through this website.
8. The Materials, information, data, text, graphics, images, video and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, as well as the compilation of all content on this website, and other content provided in or through the website are the property of iNLP Center and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You must not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Materials, nor publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any content or other proprietary information contained in the Materials without iNLP Center’s written permission. You agree that You will not remove, obscure, make illegible or alter any notices or indications of the Company’s rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to any Materials.
9. iNLP Center and associated logos and designs are property of iNLP Center, Inc. Other marks used in the Materials are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by iNLP Center under license from their respective owners. If you have received your certificate from us and would like to use our name or logos on your website, you must link to https://inlpcenter.org for each instance.
10. This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make the website unavailable from time to time for any reason with or without notice. You agree that iNLP Center shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or unavailability of the website and access to the Materials, regardless of the cause.
11. We make no representations or warranties as to the Materials or any information or results provided in or through this website and we specifically disclaim warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. The Materials and the information provided in or through the Application are provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The information presented by this website and the Materials IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, nor should it take the place of a consultation with a physician or competent healthcare professional for medical diagnosis and/or treatment, but is provided as information only. You should not disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen in the Materials. We reserve the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the Materials or other information provided in or through this website without notice; we have no obligation to notify you of any such change.
12. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS, OR THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM DAMAGES INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF OR HARM TO PROGRAMS OR DATA OR YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
13. Your use of the Materials is at your own risk. You agree to release, indemnify and hold iNLP Center and its licensors harmless from and against any and all claims that may result from your use of the Materials.
14. No waiver by iNLP Center of your breach or default under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. If any part of this Agreement is found void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
15. This Agreement and any disputes related to this Agreement or your use of the Materials shall be governed by the laws in effect in the State of California, regardless of conflicts-of-laws principles. You expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Riverside County, California in all actions, disputes, or controversies relating to this Agreement or your use of the Materials.
iNLP Center is committed to equal opportunity for all students and all staff.
It is our policy that no one shall be treated differently, separately, or have any action directly affecting him or her taken on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability where a person is otherwise qualified or could be with reasonable accommodation.
The immediate remedy for any act of discrimination shall be to end it, treat the individual equally, and, as much as practically possible, to eradicate any effects of discrimination. Discipline should be imposed where appropriate.
Student Code of Conduct
In the event that an enrolled student behaves inappropriately in any of the iNLP Center platforms, he or she may be given a warning. If the inappropriate conduct continues, the student may be denied access to any and all iNLP Center materials and communication platforms. Denial of access for this reason is not a basis for a refund.
iNLP Center staff considers all student complaints regarding the conduct of trainers and other students. In event of a legitimate complaint by any student, the offending party may be offered a warning before removal from iNLP Center platforms.
iNLP Training Center © 2020 Terms & Conditions