We offer ICF Mentor Coaching that satisfies the ICF ACC and PCC level mentor coaching requirements.
Our ICF mentoring program consists of 7 small-group clinics and 3 private sessions. All group sessions are taught by a iNLP Center approved MCC coach mentor. Private sessions are taught by an ACC or PCC coach, as applicable to your credentialing needs and ICF Training Track.
Per ICF guidelines, the minimum completion time is 3 months.
How our ICF Mentor Coaching Program Works:
Once you have earned your Life Coach Training Certification, either from iNLP Center or another coach training center you may enroll in our ICF Mentoring Program.
After enrollment, you can begin attending our live ICF Mentoring Clinics. We offer two times per week, which you may attend as often as you like. You are required to attend at least seven live clinics before being assigned your private ICF mentor coach, whom you will meet with three times.
You can start and pause as needed until you have attended all ten sessions (7 group, 3 private).
This ICF mentor program is facilitated in Skype or a Zoom classroom (via audio and video in real time). After each class, your ICF Mentor Coach may assign homework assignments. As well, you will also be able to earn reciprocal coaching hours through our Coaching Buddies reciprocal coaching program.
What’s Covered in your Sessions?
The curriculum is focused around the ICF life coaching competencies. Your ICF mentor coach will customize each learning session based on your needs and interests, and will include:
- ICF core competency principles and practices (1-2 per class session)
- Life coaching case scenarios for discussion and application
- Demonstration of life coaching in the class with students
- Commentary and class discussion about the coaching process and outcomes
- Self-assessment of coaching competency and feedback from an MCC mentor and other students.
- Preparation for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment, required for ACC credentialing.
- Review of your coaching demonstrations looking for areas of improvement and excellence.
Upon completion of the entire ACC or PCC mentoring group and individual program:
There is no completion schedule or expiration for your ICF mentor coach program. You can begin and end at any time, as your schedule permits.
Once your mentor program is completed, and you have met the other ICF credential requirements, you will be ready to apply for your ACC or PCC credential through ICF.
Who can enroll?
- This program is intended for graduates of our Life Coach Training.
(You must have completed your Life Coach Training prior to attending this ICF Coach Mentor program.)
- Coaches certified elsewhere who would like to qualify for their ACC or PCC credential with ICF.
This program is $999 USD, or 3 monthly payments of $350 USD each.
This program is also included in our NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training ACTP and ACSTH tracks.