Want to fast track to the PCC credential?
Our Master Coach Training is an ICF ACTP Training for the PCC credential.
The Master Coach Training will prepare you to receive your Master Coach Certification from the iNLP Center, as well as the PCC credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF). Along the way, you’ll practice and learn advanced coaching methods per ICF’s PCC markers and level up your coaching skills for real-world results.
Our ACTP Master Coach Training Track includes three courses:
- Reciprocal coaching program – unlimited hours
- Lifetime course and live session access
- On-going trainer support
- Private mentoring sessions
- Unlimited business and marketing help
Skip the ACC credential – Get the PCC instead!
A big advantage of our ACTP training is that you can bypass the ACC credential. This training program will take you directly to the PCC credential, with 10 -weeks less approval time from ICF.
ICF PCC Credential Requirements:
- 125 hours of coach-specific training (earn through the courses above)
- 500 coach practice hours (we provide these hours as needed)
- Pass the CKA online test (we provide prep)
Master Coach Training Path:
Part 1: Our Master Coach Training starts with our NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training. You will successfully complete our NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training first while attending at least 30 live NLP and Life Coach sessions. During this time you will be earning coach practice hours, reciprocal (paid) and pro-bono, as well as meeting with your private ICF mentor for personal coaching and review. You can request your NLP Practitioner, NLP Master, and Certified Life Coach certificates during Part 1.
Part 2: Next, you will begin attending your Master Coach live training sessions and ICF Mentor Clinics. You will attend a combination of 32 total live sessions. You will also take this time to accrue more coach practice hours. Once you have attended the required live sessions you can request your Certified Master Coach certificate.
You can continue to accrue coach practice hours (reciprocal and pro-bono) with us for as long as you need. You can also continue to attend our live sessions and access your training material as you like.
Objective of iNLP Master Coach Training
The objective of the Master Coach Training at the iNLP Center is to discover your unique approach to coaching and turn it into an art form. You will move well beyond standard coaching models, such as those taught in the iNLP Center entry-level NLP-Integrated life coach training. It’s a critical development in your expertise and skill as a coach.
This does not suggest that the standard life coaching skills are irrelevant. The standard skills are the fundamentals. Without them, you cannot coach, much less coach like an artist. Without the fundamentals, you’d be like a portrait painter who can’t make basic shapes.
Developing world-class coaching skills by discovering your unique approach is a process that unfolds over time, starting with the basics. With a reasonable understanding of what you’ve already learned at the iNLP Center, you are ready to discover higher potential as a coach.
This training is about you and your individuality as a coach. Your potential. Not mine. Not the potential of your colleagues. You do not coach like anyone else. You share the fundamentals with many but how you apply them is and can only be your own art form.
If you gave canvas, paint, brushes to 100 painters, you’d have 100 people using the fundamentals of art. And you’d get 100 different paintings, each one created with the same tools but with different interpretations. Likewise, if you could give the same client to 100 coaches, you’d get 100 different coaching sessions, with each coach applying the fundamentals in a different way and producing different results.
Our purpose here is to help you discover your way of practicing life coaching, given that the fundamentals you’ve learned are solid. This is what makes coaches stand out, attract the right clients, and reach their potential.
Master Coach Training Learning Style
In this training, we use inductive learning. Most traditional education, including the standard life coach training at the iNLP Center, represents deductive learning. Inductive learning will open new discoveries that are unlikely to happen any other way.
Let’s explore the differences between deductive and inductive learning.
How Deductive Learning Works
Deductive teachers present facts, rules, and models and expects students to apply them. This is a top-down approach. Deductive learning says: Here are the rules. Bring back examples of how they work.
How Inductive Learning Works
Inductive teaching is a bottom-up approach to learning. First, it offers examples and then asks students to discover the rules, facts and models. Inductive learning says: Here are some examples. What are the rules?
Both deductive and inductive learning are valid and necessary forms of education. Anything can be taught with either method and most things are more thoroughly learned using a combination of the two. A common example is learning a new language. Quality language and grammar schools use both styles of learning.
Many administrators find that deductive learning is faster and places greater responsibility on the instructor to teach the rules correctly. Inductive learning is slower and requires more creative effort on the part of students. Yet, students retain more of what they learn.
For a deeper dive into inductive vs. deductive learning in language, read:
- Inductive and deductive grammar teaching: what is it, and does it work? Oxford University Press
- What is Inductive Learning? NetLanguages
- Inductive and Deductive Approach in TESOL International Teacher Training Organization (ITTO)
Our opinion is that deductive learning is the most efficient way to learn the fundamentals of life coaching, while inductive learning is the most effective path to mastery.
We can sum it up as follows:
Now that you understand the fundamentals of coaching (NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training), you can build upon that by discovering your own unique insights, methods, and creative expertise, gained through our inductive learning Master Coach classes at the iNLP Center.
Beside this new learning potential, you will:
- Enjoy the variety of topics in class
- Learn at a deeper level
- Discover a broader array of insight
- Retain what you learn
- Become a unique, world-class coach
- Understand learning and personal development in a new light
- Have tons of fun
Here is what is covered in the Master Coach Training (once you’ve completed the NLP-Integrated Life Coach Training):
Inductive learning is based on examples, so this training’s first job is to generate examples from which to learn. We do this in a few ways. Examples of coaching are generated through the following methods:
Live Coaching Demonstrations
The iNLP Center’s live coaching demonstrations count toward your PCC hours. During these sessions, you’ll observe the trainer demonstrating advanced, real-time coaching with a volunteer and the class will discuss the coaching.
Case Studies & Coaching Supervision
Students present examples of clients and the class discusses the possibilities to discover new ideas.
Lacking in most coach training, coaching supervision gives you the opportunity to bring coaching cases and scenarios to class to receive expert supervision. With this supervision, you will refine your approach to coaching and discover opportunities to help clients grow that never occurred to you before.
ICF requires that PCC-level coaches receive observed coaching sessions in which you will coach a client in front of an instructor and receive feedback. You’ll meet that requirement during these sessions as students coach one another which leads to class discussion and learning from the process. Moreover, our exploratory approach to coaching makes the observed coaching process positive and fun.
The trainer facilitates group coaching for class discussion.
Discussion and Learning
The trainer will inspire and lead discussions about the coaching content for each class. However, what the trainer says is less important than what you interpret. What can YOU learn from the process? This is the only thing that matters. Here are some topics covered:
- Advanced Coaching Agreements
- Coaching agreements – goals for each session – are the heart of life coaching. A clear and achievable coaching agreement is the only measure of success for both the coach and client.
- The coaching agreements section of the training will show you how to:
- Systematically secure a well-formed coaching agreement
- Ensure that goals come from the client’s deepest desires
- Let go of preconceived notions and allow the session to unfold organically
- Keep clients on a growth path that leads to ongoing transformation
- Coach with mindful presence and high confidence
- What To Do When
- These classes are largely about how to bring about transformation during a coaching session and beyond. Once the coaching agreement is established, how to guide the client toward it effectively?
- With so many coaching and NLP tools at your disposal, which do you use and under what circumstances? There is no substitute for experience in this area and that’s what you’ll get during these classes.
New Coaching Models
New models will be introduced based on class learning and development. With each new model, students have an opportunity to test, refine and improve upon it.
Retaining and Applying with our Integration Tool
After each class, you will have the opportunity to fill out a survey to organize your thoughts and integrate the learning. You will be emailed a copy of the form so you can retain the learning and raise related questions in future classes. Our learning integration tool is a process for creatively integrating and retaining insights gained during class. It’s based on a number of established learning and memory retention concepts.
All Master Coach Training content is taught live in Zoom sessions by Mike Bundrant, MCC.
If this sounds interesting to you,
there are 3 options for enrolling in this Master Coach Training:
Full ACTP Master Coach Training Track
ACTP Master Coach Upgrade from Standard Track
- 10-hours ICF Mentor Coaching
- Master Coach Training
- Unlimited Reciprocal Coaching Hours
- Total Fee: $2900 (or $1025/mo x 3 months) for students enrolled in Standard Track before February 20, 2021
- Total Fee: $3799 (or $1329/mo x 3 months) – for students enrolled in Standard Track after February 20, 2021
ACTP Master Coach Upgrade from ACC Track
- Master Coach Training
- Unlimited Reciprocal Coaching Hours
- Total Fee: $2200 – for students enrolled in ACC Track before February 20, 2021
- Total Fee: $2800 – for students enrolled in ACC Track after February 20, 2021