Are you a life coach and wondering what type of company you could work for? Or, are you considering become a life coach and want to know what businesses hire life coaches? To work in the corporate world, be prepared. To get hired by a company they will usually require you to have an ICF credential (learn about that here).
Fortunately, there are a variety of businesses that hire life coaches, including:
- Companies that offer employee assistance programs (EAPs). EAPs are employer-sponsored programs that provide employees with access to counseling, coaching, and other mental health services. Life coaches can be a valuable resource for EAPs, as they can help employees to address a wide range of issues, such as stress, anxiety, depression, and work-life balance.
- Companies that offer wellness programs. Wellness programs are designed to help employees improve their physical and mental health. Life coaches can be a valuable part of wellness programs, as they can help employees to set goals, develop healthy habits, and make lifestyle changes.
- Companies that want to improve employee performance. Life coaches can help employees to identify their strengths and weaknesses, set goals, and develop strategies for achieving their goals. This can lead to improved employee performance and productivity.
- Companies that want to create a more positive and supportive work environment. Life coaches can help to create a more positive and supportive work environment by helping employees to resolve conflict, build relationships, and communicate more effectively.
- Companies that want to attract and retain top talent. Life coaches can help companies to attract and retain top talent by helping employees to feel more engaged and fulfilled in their work.
If you are a life coach, you can reach out to businesses in your area to see if they are interested in hiring you. You can search job sites such as Indeed or LinkedIn to find opportunities, as well. You can also network with people who work in human resources, employee relations, and wellness to learn more about opportunities for life coaches in the corporate world.
Do you need life coach training and an ICF credential?
We provide ICF accredited coach training programs that meet all the requirements, and more, to earn your coaching credentials. Our trainings are self-paced and provide on-going support so you can get up and running fast and feel confident as you start your new career!
- What are self-limiting beliefs? - 04/22/2023
- What is Peer Coaching? - 04/20/2023
- What Businesses Hire Life Coaches? - 04/19/2023